back to Directory index
Places of Worship
- Barlow Moor Methodist Church;
- Meetings in Barlow Moor Community Centre.
- Chorlton Central Church, Barlow Moor Rd, M21
- Chorlton Methodist Church, Manchester Rd, M21; 0161-881-2567.
- Ministers: Dave and Lynn Gallimore
- Manchester Road, Chorlton M21 9JG
- English Martyrs' Catholic Church, Alexandra Road South.
- Lighthouse Christian Centre, Sandy Lane, M21; 0161-881-8465.
- Manley Park Methodist Church, Egerton Road North.
- St Ambrose RC Church, Princess Rd, M21; 0161-445-1653.
- St Barnabas CoE, Hardy Lane.
- St Clement CoE Church, 6 Edge Lane, M21; 0161-881-3063.
- Wilbraham St Ninians United Reform Church, Egerton Rd Sth,
- St Werburgh CoE Church, 388 Wilbraham Rd, M21; 0161-881-1642.
- Unitarian Church, Wilbraham Rd, M21; 0161-881-2141. www.lotuswindow.org/
- Cafe Spirit
- Discussion Group - talk and think about 'the things that matter'
- Organised by the Chorlton churches
- Head over Heels (Albany Trading Estate)
- 3rd Wednesday of every month (except August)
- More info: please phone Sue Rowe, on 291 009
- Kagyu Ling Buddhist Centre
- The Manchester Centre for Buddhist Meditation
- Manchester Iqra School, 456-458 Barlow Moor Rd, M21; 0161-881-1828.
- Classes in: Qur'anic Arabic; Islamic Studies; Urdu language
- Classes either Saturday or Sunday 1-4pm