Noel Gallagher Union Jack Guitar for sale

's obvious really, isn't it?
Got something you don't want: advertise it here.
I'd rather you didn't advertise anything you want money for, though - use this for stuff you're giving away for free or you want to swap for something else.
Fair enough?
FurFoxAche

Noel Gallagher Union Jack Guitar for sale

Postby FurFoxAche » Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:06 pm

Hello - I have a Noel Gallagher Union Jack Epiphone Supernova guitar to sell. This is a copy of the one he used back in the '90s. It is in perfect playing condition with 2 minor knocks to the headstock. It comes with a hard case and I will throw in a good quality Watson practice amp as well if I get enough for it. Looking for £500 o.n.o inc the amp and hard case.

This is a little about the guitar from Wiki:

The Supernova was a Korean-made electric guitar manufactured by Epiphone for Noel Gallagher of the English band Oasis.

Featuring a double cutaway design, the Supernova is reminiscent of other Epiphones such as the Sheraton or Dot. The Supernova featured parallelogram mother of pearl fretboard markers, chrome hardware, including a stop bar tailpiece, humbucking pickups and tuners.

Featuring two Alnico 57 pickups, the guitar is tonally similar to the Sheraton and Gibson ES-335 guitars.

I also have a whole host of Oasis collectable records, boxed sets, juke box singles etc if you are interested. Please sent me a private message for more info.

gerryh61

Re: Noel Gallagher Union Jack Guitar for sale

Postby gerryh61 » Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:54 pm

Is the guitar still for sale?
I am very interested
Gerry

Return to “Stuff Swap/Give-a-Way”