Rocking Chair to give away

's obvious really, isn't it?
Got something you don't want: advertise it here.
I'd rather you didn't advertise anything you want money for, though - use this for stuff you're giving away for free or you want to swap for something else.
Fair enough?
MaryRPerkins

Rocking Chair to give away

Postby MaryRPerkins » Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:52 pm

Hi all,

Having recently moved from a large rented house to buying a terraced house, I have had to downsize a bit (understatement). The sacrifices one makes to be all grown up and get on the property ladder eh!

In my new home I find that whilst my rocking chair does still fit in my bedroom, just, there isn't enough room for it to rock, so it is effectively just a chair :cry:
It seems silly to keep it really.

It was rather good quality when I bought it, and is still in very good condition, so I would like to see it go to a good home.

Anyone want it?

You would need to be able to collect it from my house which is near Longford Road / Oswald Road in Chorlton.
And I guess you will need a hatchback or estate or van or something with reasonable capacity to put it in, unless you live very close to me and can have a mate help you carry it home :wink:

Not asking for anything in return for the chair, though I won't be offended if you want to give me some dosh towards the cost of getting my boiler fixed :lol:

Seriously though, lovely rocking chair - FREE to anyone who feels they can make use of it.

Mary.

MaryRPerkins

Re: Rocking Chair to give away

Postby MaryRPerkins » Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:23 pm

No takers for the rocking chair?

If no-one says they'd like it before the weekend, then I shall put it on Freecycle, but I want to give someone on here the chance to nab it first. :-)

Mary.

Return to “Stuff Swap/Give-a-Way”