Chorlton: Discount to our local community

the place on the chorlton bulletin board for vegetable-spread related chatter and other matters...it's the first, the best and it's currently hack free.
Louise

Postby Louise » Wed Jun 20, 2007 9:48 am

That was a quick edit once you actually read the post. Not before other people had read it though and realised what a twat you had made of yourself

marvin

Postby marvin » Wed Jun 20, 2007 9:56 am

eh? who edited what?

On-Top Web

Sorry for the trouble

Postby On-Top Web » Wed Jun 20, 2007 10:01 am

We apologise for offering our services, on this forum, to the people of Chorlton

Unfortunately our offer has brought nothing but argument (from certain members) and a debate on the actual technicalities of web design.

We are a local company, just trying to be nice via the post, but obviously this forum has drawn more negativity than we had anticipated!

Our apologies.

:shock:
Be On-Top of the internet competition

ArcticFox

Re: Sorry for the trouble

Postby ArcticFox » Wed Jun 20, 2007 10:23 am

On-Top Web wrote:We apologise for offering our services, on this forum, to the people of Chorlton

Unfortunately our offer has brought nothing but argument (from certain members) and a debate on the actual technicalities of web design.

We are a local company, just trying to be nice via the post, but obviously this forum has drawn more negativity than we had anticipated!

Our apologies.

Unfortunatley it isn't difficult to draw negativity from this forum, which is the main reason I don't really post here any more.

You're better off out of it.
I'd buy that for a dollar!

Louise

Postby Louise » Wed Jun 20, 2007 10:42 am

[quote="marvin"]eh? who edited what?[/quot

Piaggiobix misread your post and abused you, and then reread it and edited his post to cheer because you were supporting him.

Louise

Re: Sorry for the trouble

Postby Louise » Wed Jun 20, 2007 10:45 am

On-Top Web wrote:We apologise for offering our services, on this forum, to the people of Chorlton

Our apologies.
h

o
No you werent being nice. You were touting for business and offering a discount. thats business.

On-Top Web

Louise

Postby On-Top Web » Wed Jun 20, 2007 10:51 am

Louise

We were being nice because we wanted to offer 10% to chorlton - we didn't have too.

But you seem to know everything about everything, so thanks and goodbye! BTW - there is no need to use insulting words in forums, some people may be offended by the remaks you made. Not very nice.

To the rest of the forum, thanks for looking - take care.

8)
Be On-Top of the internet competition

marvin

Postby marvin » Wed Jun 20, 2007 10:57 am

Louise wrote:Piaggiobix misread your post and abused you, and then reread it and edited his post to cheer because you were supporting him.

oooh - i wish i hadn't missed that - i like to be abused. :oops:

Deus

Postby Deus » Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:20 am

On-Top
I think you have the wrong impression of the forum and you can't base it on just Louise.

It used to be a lovely place and then we had a troll who was a real pain in the bum and he's still lurking around under different disguises.

Since then anyone new to the board is treated with suspision and I'm afraid business offers fall under the same catagory.
deus does not exist

Louise

Postby Louise » Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:33 am

Besides which I didnt use any insulting words. I just pointed out that your kind offer of 10% discount seemed like business instead of charity to me. If you can't deal with criticism of any kind without throwing your toys out of the pram perhaps you should think through your strategy.

I did say Piaggiobix was a twat but that was nothing to do with you.

PiaggioBIX

Postby PiaggioBIX » Wed Jun 20, 2007 4:03 pm

Happy to be a twat if your happy to be an old hag, oops, furgot the spelling mistake!

How much time do you actually spend on this forum anyway Louise? Suppose it's good for dried up old busy bodies yeah?

Edit: Is this "he said, she said" thing you've got going on part of you regressing back to early childhood? (Noticed the sweeties avatar.) Do you like my little pony by the way?
10 quid for an onion? you tit!

Steve Dubya
Location: Levenshulme as the Chelsea tractor driving yuppies lifted Chorlton house prices out of my reach.

Re: Oooops

Postby Steve Dubya » Wed Jun 20, 2007 4:09 pm

On-Top Web wrote:Well I personally wrote it very quickly, not as an"advert" but as a general offer to the people on this forum.

Looks like you are publicising a discount to me which may boost profits in the long run. This is called marketing.

But you knew that didn't you.

Shameless capitalist fundamentalist extremist!
Atheism ROCKS!

Louise

Postby Louise » Wed Jun 20, 2007 5:51 pm

PiaggioBIX wrote:Happy to be a twat if your happy to be an old hag, oops, furgot the spelling mistake!

How much time do you actually spend on this forum anyway Louise? Suppose it's good for dried up old busy bodies yeah?

Edit: Is this "he said, she said" thing you've got going on part of you regressing back to early childhood? (Noticed the sweeties avatar.) Do you like my little pony by the way?

They didnt have My Little Pony when I was a child. Rationing had only just finished and finding any sort of a toy was difficult. I am not sure I would have gone for my little pony even if they had had it.

PiaggioBIX

Postby PiaggioBIX » Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:00 pm

Zzzzzzz
10 quid for an onion? you tit!

Return to “Discussions”