Don't Shoot me for talking Christmas already!

the place on the chorlton bulletin board for vegetable-spread related chatter and other matters...it's the first, the best and it's currently hack free.
the loz

Don't Shoot me for talking Christmas already!

Postby the loz » Mon Oct 29, 2007 5:44 pm

Hey Y'all,
Really sorry to be the one who raises the Xmas issue this early but I want to take the family out for Christmas Dinner and I'll need to book soon,
thing is there is 10 of us of various age ranges (1-90!) and I dont know where to take us all, does anyone have any suggestions, it doesnt have to be Chorlton it can be anywhere in greater manchester, I really would appreciate any genuine suggestions

Thanks Loz x

annie

Postby annie » Tue Oct 30, 2007 1:51 am

Me and some mates have been to the Azad Manzil the past two years!

2005 was best, as we got a nice mix of fab curries, like a buffet, but last year was a set meal. You can choose Indian or standard turkey-type dinner.

Great atmosphere and lovely people. Nice big portions too... we were stuffed!

fiz67

Postby fiz67 » Tue Oct 30, 2007 8:49 am

my mate takes all her staff to the Kings Ransom in sale, i've eaten there at other times and its good. carvery sunday lunch etc. if you're a bit flush i bet marmalade do a decent chrimbo menu. plus the lime tree in west didsbury have a good rep, sister company of the lead station - who will also actually do good food they just don't change menu much but at christmas is not a problem i suppose.

flip

Postby flip » Tue Oct 30, 2007 10:15 am

King's Ransom might be in the middle of a refit, you should check if you want to go there. I think it was that place

fiz67

Postby fiz67 » Tue Oct 30, 2007 10:44 am

my friend has 14 booked in for the 14th december so they're taking bookings

Return to “Discussions”