Gay F looking for (preferably gay F) house/flat share (June)

the place on the chorlton bulletin board for vegetable-spread related chatter and other matters...it's the first, the best and it's currently hack free.
SamOnTheIvy

Gay F looking for (preferably gay F) house/flat share (June)

Postby SamOnTheIvy » Mon Jan 26, 2009 11:32 am

Hi, I'm Sam. Cue the cheesy, not-quite-sure-how-long-to-smile-for smile. I will be looking for a gay flatshare come the summer months and am putting the feelers out in advance. I'd ideally like to remain in Chorlton, but would consider surrounding areas. I'll be studying towards an MA Social Work at Manchester from September onwards, so would prefer to live with a maximum of two other people. My gaydargirls profile is ms_gaia and I'm on facebook, should you wish to get a flavour of who I am. Apart from that, I'm easy going, like a good glass of red with my meal, enjoy good conversation and flit between being extremely sociable and enjoying my own thinking space. I've had no complains from previous flat mates to date (!) and am only looking to move because my current housemates are moving in with their respective partners. With regards to pets, I have a beautiful and affectionate male black cat. If this is a problem, please still get in touch. There are options here.
Finally then, if you have anything avaible around the June or July months, then please get in touch.
A change is gonna come. It has to.

Return to “Discussions”