Ladies of Chorlton.

the place on the chorlton bulletin board for vegetable-spread related chatter and other matters...it's the first, the best and it's currently hack free.
ChorltonSuave

Ladies of Chorlton.

Postby ChorltonSuave » Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:21 pm

Hi, a friend told me about your site. I am new to the area and looking to meet a young (or older) lady. Where are the best bars for this kind of thing?

ChorltonSuave

Re: Ladies of Chorlton.

Postby ChorltonSuave » Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:31 pm

What, can't anyone help? I'm in my mid-twenties and am quite fit and attractive. Would any of the Chorlton ladies like it? Maybe a bored housewife?

Sarah_B

Postby Sarah_B » Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:18 am

Not that this website is a 'personals' let's see if I can help you. Chorlton is very open-minded myself included ;-) ..... so you are looking to meet some nice ladies ... are you man or a lady yourself? Before I can help you further ....

digger

Postby digger » Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:41 am

ChorltonSuave on Dec 7 at 8:21 wrote:I am new to the area and looking to meet a young (or older) lady. Where are the best bars for this kind of thing?

ChorltonSuave on Dec 7 at 10:31 wrote:What, can't anyone help?

The first bit of advice I'd offer is to leave it more than two hours and ten minutes before going on a rant about the lack of help. Strange as it may seem we don't all sit on here 24 hours a day waiting for the chance to tell you where to go. :roll:
Our brains have just one scale, and we resize our experiences to fit.

unique-horn

Postby unique-horn » Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:48 am

Hi, Yes, I'm a young, attractive 'person' and I absolutely love houmous.

I usually hang out at the Sauna opposite 'Chroma' restaurant most nights of the week.

I'm waiting for you big boy......... :lol:

annie

Postby annie » Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:38 am

10 out of 10 for creepiest thread and message this year....
One must always be wary of the march of the right-wing. I advocate public flogging/confiscation of assets/rehoming of their young

Sarah_B

Postby Sarah_B » Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:32 pm

I say! Steady on! Take heed Sarah B, I sense this fellow wishes to fuddly duddly with your wibbly wobblies and take diabolical liberties with your knees.

Thank you Pete for your concern (your posts are always so good to read) .... the help that I was proposing to offer was to suggest a few bars but if the person is a lady then of course these bars would be different to if he is a man .... that was all .... my help would not have included my wibbly wobblies :lol:

Dave32

Postby Dave32 » Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:34 pm

To the OP, there's a bit of an expert on here somewhere who should be able to point you in the direction of where the reeny can be found at 8 bells.

TossPot

Postby TossPot » Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:38 pm

PeteMakstar wrote:Good question though, where DO all the sexy Chorlton girls hang out?!

Since the sad demise of Bar Braw you mean?

Go on Annie. Take him for a spin (young chap, not Pete that is). It might loosen you up a bit.
'Drive-by insult merchant'

ChorltonSuave

Postby ChorltonSuave » Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:44 pm

Sarah_B wrote:Not that this website is a 'personals' let's see if I can help you. Chorlton is very open-minded myself included ;-) ..... so you are looking to meet some nice ladies ... are you man or a lady yourself? Before I can help you further ....

Hi Sarah, thanks for taking the time to respond. I'm a young man who is very interested in the ladies. If you can point me in the right direction, I'd like to go out and sample the delights of the Chorlton women. As previously mentioned, I'm new to the area so am unsure of where to go. Would you be interested yourself? I'm very friendly.

Sarah_B

Postby Sarah_B » Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:56 pm

TossPot wrote:
PeteMakstar wrote:Good question though, where DO all the sexy Chorlton girls hang out?!

Since the sad demise of Bar Braw you mean?

Those same sexy ladies all go to the Nip and Tipple now I believe .....

ChorltonSuave wrote: Would you be interested yourself? I'm very friendly.

No thank you ....

Louise

Postby Louise » Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:18 pm

If you walk up Upper Chorlton Road and carry on in that direction you will find plenty of ladies who will take care of you for a few of your pounds.

ChorltonSuave

Postby ChorltonSuave » Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:29 pm

Louise wrote:If you walk up Upper Chorlton Road and carry on in that direction you will find plenty of ladies who will take care of you for a few of your pounds.

Oh, how coarse. I don't want to see 'ladies' like that, that's awful Louise. Are there any singles nights, or perhaps you'd be partial to a drink one night? Failing that, do you have any friends that might like it?

Phila

Postby Phila » Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:12 pm

Tuesday nights in the Organics section of Etchells. Next to the Xmas trees, I believe.

ChorltonSuave

Postby ChorltonSuave » Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:16 pm

Phila wrote:Tuesday nights in the Organics section of Etchells. Next to the Xmas trees, I believe.

Hi, as I'm really new to the area I don't know where or what that is. Could you elaborate please?

Return to “Discussions”