Ladies of Chorlton.

the place on the chorlton bulletin board for vegetable-spread related chatter and other matters...it's the first, the best and it's currently hack free.
fiz67

Re: Ladies of Chorlton.

Postby fiz67 » Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:54 pm

i would say if your just after a bit of fun try the royal oak on a saturday night - fun with no payment etc

ChorltonSuave

Postby ChorltonSuave » Fri Dec 17, 2010 5:01 pm

fiz67 wrote:i would say if your just after a bit of fun try the royal oak on a saturday night - fun with no payment etc

Hi fiz67, thanks for that. I think I know the Royal Oak, is it near the crossroads? I'll give it a go. Are you of the female persuasion - would you like it? :wink:

digger

Postby digger » Sat Dec 18, 2010 6:22 am

fiz67 wrote:i would say if your just after a bit of fun try the royal oak on a saturday night - fun with no payment etc

LOL! Fun with no payment, but with quite a lot of pavement if you look the wrong way at... well... pretty much anyone actually.
Our brains have just one scale, and we resize our experiences to fit.

barlowmoorroadbhoy

Postby barlowmoorroadbhoy » Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:30 pm

annie wrote:10 out of 10 for creepiest thread and message this year....

what really would be really creepy is if a scraggly old dried-up rank prune like you actually threw your moth-eaten cobwebbed fedora into the ring and tried to meet up this guy.

Truely a nightmare.

fiz67

Postby fiz67 » Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:15 am

ChorltonSuave wrote:

Hi fiz67, thanks for that. I think I know the Royal Oak, is it near the crossroads? I'll give it a go. Are you of the female persuasion - would you like it? :wink:

yes i am and no i don't - also some quite giddy lot in weatherspoons at this time of year but again not quite ladieeees as such but prob loads of "fun"

Paula Pickle

Postby Paula Pickle » Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:27 pm

I be holdin miself bak. I'm lookin for somene lik you. what colout hair hvae u. I ask as I love gingers.

I know a place to meet. Its undr a brige and as have my old tent its really just a case of bringin the boose. peopl say im weerd but wonce you get to now me it is diffrent.

Paula xx

fatdeaflad78

Postby fatdeaflad78 » Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:51 pm

Get an personal ad yourself! That's an quick way. Unlike me, I'm a royal oaks pub regular who's ugly and very fat where women will run away from me apart zoe and nice gal staffs. I'm 32 years old now, single and still looking for an nice woman company. That's I wanted and that's all I ask for.
I wish chorlton women would change attidute and see opportunites within me. I better stop moaning on and get on with my life.

Paula Pickle

Postby Paula Pickle » Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:35 am

To Fat....
Suave has 1st refusal, but if he's fixed up, we could chat. I have a soft spot for the Royal Oak. I used to collect empty fag packets from the bins behind the pub ( hobby) and my Uncle died in the pub. ( before I was born).

Paula

Return to “Discussions”