Labour Signs on Wilbraham Road / Withington Road

the place on the chorlton bulletin board for vegetable-spread related chatter and other matters...it's the first, the best and it's currently hack free.
bufty1

Labour Signs on Wilbraham Road / Withington Road

Postby bufty1 » Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:05 pm

Was driving down Wilbraham road and it seems that every property has a labour election sign outside - looks like total desperation and a bloody eyesore. They must think everyone has such a short term memory to forgot how they plunged the UK into so much debt and cocked it all up. Nice one Labour...

annie

Re: Labour Signs on Wilbraham Road / Withington Road

Postby annie » Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:56 am

What unutterable bullcrap.

The global banking crisis happened. Thanks to the Americans.

The Labour Gov. poured money into the economy to keep it afloat, and protect businesses, jobs and households, causing the deficit. That's how it worked. Do you think any other government wouldn't have? If they HADN'T, what state do you think we would have been in then.

Well done, bufty. Possibly the daftest apportioning of blame I've yet to see.

(I imagine the Labour signs are up because the public are horrified at the disgusting cuts and idological manipulation that is happening. Fixing this will take two terms, not one.)

Clearly you don't have to be a Moonie to be brainwashed with shite.
One must always be wary of the march of the right-wing. I advocate public flogging/confiscation of assets/rehoming of their young

KingNailer

Postby KingNailer » Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:12 am

annie wrote:What unutterable bullcrap.

The Labour Gov. poured money into the economy to keep it afloat, and protect businesses, jobs and households, causing the deficit. That's how it worked. Do you think any other government wouldn't have? If they HADN'T, what state do you think we would have been in then.

(I imagine the Labour signs are up because the public are horrified at the disgusting cuts and idological manipulation that is happening. Fixing this will take two terms, not one.)

spot on that.

Richard_H

Postby Richard_H » Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:07 pm

But it was the Labour Government who opened up the restrictions on banks allowing them to chase risky deals.

FurFoxAche

Postby FurFoxAche » Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:47 pm

Regardless, it brings the tone of the area down. Its like povvo graffitti.

BillyO

Postby BillyO » Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:51 pm

bufty1 wrote:Was driving down Wilbraham road and it seems that every property has a labour election sign outside - looks like total desperation and a bloody eyesore. They must think everyone has such a short term memory to forgot how they plunged the UK into so much debt and cocked it all up. Nice one Labour...

Every property displaying a Labour sign hardly smacks of desperation - I'd have thought it more indicitive of widespread support.

Jesus, what a trumpet this guy seems to be, though :lol: :lol: :lol: . Would the signs be any less of an eyesore if they were Conservative or Libdem? Or BNP or NF come to that?

F*ckin walloper.

BillyO

Postby BillyO » Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:57 pm

Good post, though I must say I'm mildly suprised you haven't suggested bufty1 might be an alias of db1. I seriously think they could be one and the same - The use of 1 in the username, similar posting styles, similar poorly thought out political stance - It all makes sense.

Ian9331

Postby Ian9331 » Sun Apr 24, 2011 5:00 pm

bufty1 wrote:Was driving down Wilbraham road and it seems that every property has a labour election sign outside - looks like total desperation and a bloody eyesore. They must think everyone has such a short term memory to forgot how they plunged the UK into so much debt and cocked it all up. Nice one Labour...

Just what the Tories want us to think.

db1

Postby db1 » Mon Apr 25, 2011 1:09 pm

So annie is an expert on banks as well.

BillyO

Postby BillyO » Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:50 pm

db1 wrote:

So annie is an expert on banks as well.

Good to see you back, big guy 8) 8)

annie

Postby annie » Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:02 pm

BillyO wrote:

Why? Were you missing people who talk shite, create useless threads and attack women by private message?
One must always be wary of the march of the right-wing. I advocate public flogging/confiscation of assets/rehoming of their young

BillyO

Postby BillyO » Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:08 pm

annie wrote:
BillyO wrote:

Why? Were you missing people who talk shite, create useless threads and attack women by private message?

I was, yeah. As long as he sticks to his remit and isn't tempted to dip his toes into the shark infested waters of local or national politics everything should be tickety-boo.

Louise

Postby Louise » Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:12 pm

BillyO wrote:
annie wrote:
BillyO wrote:

I was, yeah. As long as he sticks to his remit and isn't tempted to dip his toes into the shark infested waters of local or national politics everything should be tickety-boo.

Do you talk to yourself much?

BillyO

Postby BillyO » Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:51 am

It's the only way I can guarantee an intelligent conversation.

annie

Postby annie » Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:12 am

Troll wins again. Subject successfully hijacked by incredible bullshit.

Return to “Discussions”