Labour Signs on Wilbraham Road / Withington Road

the place on the chorlton bulletin board for vegetable-spread related chatter and other matters...it's the first, the best and it's currently hack free.
BillyO

Re: Labour Signs on Wilbraham Road / Withington Road

Postby BillyO » Sat May 07, 2011 10:57 pm

I've got a massive cock, in case you were wondering. Well, a respectable seven and a half inches anyway.

WingardiumLeviosa

Postby WingardiumLeviosa » Sun May 08, 2011 12:10 pm

BillyO wrote:I've got a massive cock, in case you were wondering. Well, a respectable seven and a half inches anyway.

Let me just say that, as a "bum boy", I can do considerably better than that. So, no need to put your back (or front, in this case) against the wall..... ;-)
The Map is not the Territory.

bufty1

Postby bufty1 » Sun May 08, 2011 5:13 pm

You a raging gay then....

WingardiumLeviosa

Postby WingardiumLeviosa » Sun May 08, 2011 5:23 pm

bufty1 wrote:You a raging gay then....

Well, I must be according to your insinuated logic, merely by being open and honest about it and standing up for myself.

Let me turn the thing on its head and just ask you this: Are you a raging straight, then?

Paula Pickle

Postby Paula Pickle » Sun May 08, 2011 8:10 pm

Louise wrote:
BillyO wrote:
annie wrote:
Good to see you back, big guy 8) 8)

Why? Were you missing people who talk shite, create useless threads and attack women by private message?

I was, yeah. As long as he sticks to his remit and isn't tempted to dip his toes into the shark infested waters of local or national politics everything should be tickety-boo.

Nothing to do with this topic, and I'm not getting at Louise, but why is everybody sticking in all the quotes to previous letters. It's unnecessary, boring, slows things down, wastes valuable space and is causing global warming.

Paula

Dave32

Postby Dave32 » Sun May 08, 2011 8:22 pm

Paula Pickle wrote:
Louise wrote:
BillyO wrote:[

Why? Were you missing people who talk shite, create useless threads and attack women by private message?

I was, yeah. As long as he sticks to his remit and isn't tempted to dip his toes into the shark infested waters of local or national politics everything should be tickety-boo.

Nothing to do with this topic, and I'm not getting at Louise, but why is everybody sticking in all the quotes to previous letters. It's unnecessary, boring, slows things down, wastes valuable space and is causing global warming.

Paula

They still on dialup in the lakes then?

Louise

Postby Louise » Mon May 09, 2011 6:09 am

I don't know how that happened but that wasn't my quote even if it had my name on it.

Paula Pickle

Postby Paula Pickle » Mon May 09, 2011 7:54 am

I guess Dave's 4 inches (and that's probably an over-estimation :P ) proves my point.
I'm not sure we have dial-up yet, Dave, but it is promised. Talking about new technology, I was given a mobile telephone for my birthday, but they don't work round here. Nice to carry around and hold it to my ear though.

Paula

digger

Postby digger » Mon May 09, 2011 9:40 am

Paula Pickle wrote:Nice to carry around and hold it to my ear though.

That's going to be embarrassing if it ever does start ringing.
Our brains have just one scale, and we resize our experiences to fit.

Dave32

Postby Dave32 » Mon May 09, 2011 11:22 am

Hey, come on now Paula, that's how nasty rumours start. I'm not called Dave "32" for nothing you know (that's centimetres).

digger

Postby digger » Mon May 09, 2011 11:42 am

So, you're claiming it's a foot long? Next you'll be telling us you don't use it as a rule.
Our brains have just one scale, and we resize our experiences to fit.

BillyO

Postby BillyO » Mon May 09, 2011 10:42 pm

bufty1 wrote:You a raging gay then....

As an adjective, "raging" will do, though I've got to say I prefer "rampaging". I envision myself as something in the mould of the proverbial "bull at the gate", though God help you if there's no gate in my way as I chase down my victim to exhaustion, mounting him as his struggle for breath forces him to double over, my mephitic breath forming two visible plumes either side of the brass ring separating my two wildly flaring nostrils, my tail poking almost comically out of the slit in the houndstooth jacket which comprises my only clothing, the sheer weight of my bulk pinning him down helpless, forcing him face down into nettles, slugs and cowpats as, thrust by agonising thrust, his humanity is stolen from him to be replaced by nothing more than abject, quivering, humiliated wretched victimhood.

That's essentially why I was forced to move out of the countryside. I've gotta tuck me tail in these days, and wear kex as well as the houndstooth. Still, given the fashion for facial piercings, at least the nosering can stay. What can I say, I'm a modern day minotaur.

WingardiumLeviosa

Postby WingardiumLeviosa » Tue May 10, 2011 5:29 pm

BillyO wrote:As an adjective, "raging" will do, though I've got to say I prefer "rampaging". I envision myself as something in the mould of the proverbial "bull at the gate", though God help you if there's no gate in my way as I chase down my victim to exhaustion, mounting him as his struggle for breath forces him to double over, my mephitic breath forming two visible plumes either side of the brass ring separating my two wildly flaring nostrils, my tail poking almost comically out of the slit in the houndstooth jacket which comprises my only clothing, the sheer weight of my bulk pinning him down helpless, forcing him face down into nettles, slugs and cowpats as, thrust by agonising thrust, his humanity is stolen from him to be replaced by nothing more than abject, quivering, humiliated wretched victimhood.

Wow - and they say passion is dead. ;-)

Return to “Discussions”