De nada

the place on the chorlton bulletin board for vegetable-spread related chatter and other matters...it's the first, the best and it's currently hack free.
aroundM21

De nada

Postby aroundM21 » Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:11 pm

Ate there the other night and recommend.
4 draft beers and a bar atmosphere - similar size to marble beer house, probably only seats 20-25.

Food is South American, which after the demise of Cherango, I'm very pleased to have back !
Stew and empinardas (small pies) particularly good, as we'll as ham with chimichuri and steak sandwich -- actually all recommended !

Medium priced and worth it.

Next trial the veggie restaurant ...

t0ria

Re: De nada

Postby t0ria » Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:22 am

I've not heard of this place, where is it?

Stevieboy

Postby Stevieboy » Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:29 am

It's next to what was Chopin's on Manchester road - across from the leisure centre (more or less)

Stevieboy

Postby Stevieboy » Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:37 pm

Has anyone been to de nada recently?
Haven't heard much about it since it opened.

still_ill

Postby still_ill » Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:45 am

Stevieboy wrote:Has anyone been to de nada recently?
Haven't heard much about it since it opened.

Hoping to pop in next week.

I notice they have up to four Real Ales on, which ought to make a big difference. I don't know why more places don't realise that if you have a good range of Real Ales and keep them well, people will come. Pretty much all of the better pubs in the area realise what people want.

blenkinsop

Postby blenkinsop » Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:30 pm

You mean across the road from Chorlton Baths, (Leisure Centre!)

still_ill

Postby still_ill » Sat Feb 01, 2014 7:07 pm

I've been drinking in here quite a bit recently. It really is good, but almost always empty. They have three Real Ale handpumps, two from Brightside Brewery, never had a bad pint in there. They have good lagers on tap, including Orangeboom, which you rarely see nowadays. The staff are very friendly, you get complimentary snacks, the lavs are spotless (what?!), it's pretty comfortable, and the food's very good. Great jukebox as well. Should be a lot more popular than it is. This is all reading like i own the place or something. Must stress that i visit the Font, Marble, Pi, Beagle, Dulcimer, Parlour and Hiliary Step at least as often, but this place is a nice addition to those.

Return to “Discussions”