A Coffee chain opening in Chorlton

the place on the chorlton bulletin board for vegetable-spread related chatter and other matters...it's the first, the best and it's currently hack free.
Reeves

Re: A Coffee chain opening in Chorlton

Postby Reeves » Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:54 pm

ash pole

Postby ash pole » Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:06 pm

I wandered past today, the Costa looks great and it was very busy. Battery Park, on the other hand, was almost deserted.

SMOKEY

Postby SMOKEY » Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:09 pm

CharlieB wrote:Just saying.....

Is that Roy Keane?

Kristen

Postby Kristen » Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:10 pm

CharlieB

I think you need to question why you are posting on this forum. I don't post very often on here but I have not failed to grasp what people write about and I value this forum for that reason. More times than not I just like to read what is going on in and around Chorlton. Looking at the picture you have posted I think you seriously need to find a forum better suited for what you are looking to read and write about, e.g. world famines, world peace, etc.

Whilst I am not in any way belittling the plights of this world I can appreciate where it is appropriate to discuss it. In life most things are relative and you have truly failed to grasp what is being discussed on this forum.

munchkin

Postby munchkin » Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:45 pm

Kristen wrote:CharlieB

I think you need to question why you are posting on this forum. I don't post very often on here but I have not failed to grasp what people write about and I value this forum for that reason. More times than not I just like to read what is going on in and around Chorlton. Looking at the picture you have posted I think you seriously need to find a forum better suited for what you are looking to read and write about, e.g. world famines, world peace, etc.

Whilst I am not in any way belittling the plights of this world I can appreciate where it is appropriate to discuss it. In life most things are relative and you have truly failed to grasp what is being discussed on this forum.

Is this a joke? It's a joke, right....? Nice one!

andy_landy

Postby andy_landy » Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:52 pm

ash pole wrote:Battery Park, on the other hand, was almost deserted.

i don't believe i have ever seen battery park busy... but perhaps i've just never been there at the right time of day/week?

CharlieB

Postby CharlieB » Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:30 pm

munchkin wrote:

You can never tell in Chorlton, munchkin and that's why I like the place.

Louise

Postby Louise » Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:29 pm

CharlieB wrote:
munchkin wrote:

You can never tell in Chorlton, munchkin and that's why I like the place.

Probably a joke. Even so. There is no restriction on what members choose to post about. Other than the usual legal restrictions. If a member thinks a subject is inappropriate the best thing to do is to stop reading the thread. Don't post in it, and ultimately use the ignore user function.

Return to “Discussions”