Marigold Cleaning Ladies Ltd- professional cleaning services

the place on the chorlton bulletin board for vegetable-spread related chatter and other matters...it's the first, the best and it's currently hack free.
marigoldladies

Marigold Cleaning Ladies Ltd- professional cleaning services

Postby marigoldladies » Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:00 pm

Hi all,

Marigold Cleaning Ladies Ltd are a professional domestic and commercial cleaning service based in South Manchester.
We offer very competitive rates and all our trustworthy staff are fully insured and vetted. Some of our staff have over 20 years experience within the cleaning industry!
In addition, we have a high customer base in Chorlton, Chorltonville and Didsbury.

We can provide weekly, biweekly or monthly cleans, whichever suits your personal or family needs best. We also provide one off deep cleans and end of tenancy cleans.

Please do not hesitate to call us on 01612329449 or 07449633006 for an informal chat. Alternatively you can email us at marigoldcleaningladies@yahoo.co.uk.

Louise

Re: Marigold Cleaning Ladies Ltd- professional cleaning serv

Postby Louise » Fri Oct 25, 2013 2:23 pm

I wonder if we should have a specific thread where local businesses could post about their services. Make it sticky perhaps? What do people think?

marigoldladies

Postby marigoldladies » Fri Oct 25, 2013 2:46 pm

Sounds like a good idea to me Louise :)

Sarah_B

Postby Sarah_B » Fri Oct 25, 2013 3:56 pm

Louise wrote:I wonder if we should have a specific thread where local businesses could post about their services. Make it sticky perhaps? What do people think?

A thread? Need a separate section I think otherwise all the various trades will be mixed up together won't they? Would need to have categories: cleaners, roofers etc.

Probably a good idea but I presume that area will also allow us to comment of any good or bad experiences we've had too? Also I think we should still continue to be able to ask for recommendations etc in the main discussions area too (not that you are suggesting we wouldn't be able to).

ash pole

Postby ash pole » Fri Oct 25, 2013 4:51 pm

Nah not needed. It's not like they're clogging up the board or anything. Nice to have all threads in one place.

Louise

Postby Louise » Fri Oct 25, 2013 5:02 pm

We have a directory that works that way but it requires a human being to update it. I was thinking of something more ad hoc. People could search the posts for what they wanted.

Sarah_B

Postby Sarah_B » Fri Oct 25, 2013 5:56 pm

ash pole wrote:Nah not needed. It's not like they're clogging up the board or anything. Nice to have all threads in one place.

True, perhaps if every other thread became some sort of advert then maybe but thinking about it like ash pole said not like they're clogging up the board.

Phila

Postby Phila » Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:46 pm

HAs anyone used them?

marigoldladies

Postby marigoldladies » Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:57 pm

Hi Phila,

The majority of regular (weekly) customers we have are actually in Chorlton and would be happy to provide a recommendation.
We have also provided quite a few deep cleans and one off cleans for people who found us on this forum.
If you would like any more information please call us on 01612329449 or 07449633006.

Thanks,

Marigold Cleaning Ladies Limited.

austin123

Re: Marigold Cleaning Ladies Ltd- professional cleaning services

Postby austin123 » Tue Jun 21, 2016 10:52 am

marigoldladies wrote:Hi all,
Carpet Cleaning RichmondLtd are a professional domestic and commercial cleaning service based in South Manchester.
We offer very competitive rates and all our trustworthy staff are fully insured and vetted. Some of our staff have over 20 years experience within the cleaning industry!
In addition, we have a high customer base in Chorlton, Chorltonville and Didsbury.

We can provide weekly, biweekly or monthly cleans, whichever suits your personal or family needs best. We also provide one off deep cleans and end of tenancy cleans.

Please do not hesitate to call us on 01612329449 or 07449633006 for an informal chat. Alternatively you can email us at marigoldcleaningladies@yahoo.co.uk.

Can you please send me an address of this organisation,so i will contact you soon?

minovi10

Re: Marigold Cleaning Ladies Ltd- professional cleaning services

Postby minovi10 » Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:02 am

marigoldladies wrote:Hi all,

Marigold Cleaning Ladies Ltd are a professional domestic and commercial cleaning service based in South Manchester.

Hello
I am looking for any best cleaning service may you tell me who is good at this service because in my area I need this cleaning service.

Return to “Discussions”