Elliott's Greengrocers / Frost's Butchers (read plez)

the place on the chorlton bulletin board for vegetable-spread related chatter and other matters...it's the first, the best and it's currently hack free.
Vicarious

Elliott's Greengrocers / Frost's Butchers (read plez)

Postby Vicarious » Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:38 pm

Over the past few weeks or so, Frost's Butchers and Elliott's Greengrocers have kindly been donating meat and veg to my mother's friend, which my mother has been using to cook for the homeless. She cooks for around 50 at a time and we go around the streets of Manchester and to the shelter in town delivering it to the homeless. Elliott's Greengrocers have offered a drop-off point at the shop and are asking people to donate one item.

''Thermal gloves
Thermal hats
Thermal undergarments
Thermal socks
Sleeping mats
Foil blankets
Sleeping bags
Shoes (especially men's)

Please take your items to ELLIOTT'S greengrocers (Chorlton).

Thank you in advance

I would also like to take this opportunity to tell you all that through the hardship these people endure daily they keep on smiling, hoping and trying with courage and determination to improve their lives.
I can help! Can you?''

Part of a post my mother left in the Chorlton group on Facebook. Many of you have probably already seen it but I figured I would post it here to give it further advertisement. You can message my mum for any further details here: https://www.facebook.com/helen.smith.12 ... ion=stream

Or just find her posts around the Chorlton group.

Return to “Discussions”