Local Drama - The Wizard of Oz

the place on the chorlton bulletin board for vegetable-spread related chatter and other matters...it's the first, the best and it's currently hack free.
Chorlton Players

Local Drama - The Wizard of Oz

Postby Chorlton Players » Thu Jan 02, 2014 1:06 pm

Happy New Year from Chorlton Players!
Our 50th Anniversary season continues with our next Production – The Wizard of Oz.
The well-loved story comes to the stage with colours, songs and a story to delight adults and children alike
Follow Dorothy’s journey down the yellow brick road, and meet the Scarecrow, the Tin Man and the Lion… (watch out for the Witch though) as she makes her way to the Emerald City in order to find her way back home. Two weeks to go and advance tickets online are selling fast. If you are planning on coming to see this fabulous show, please get your tickets ASAP online to avoid disappointment on the door. Once again, Happy New Year everyone and hope to see you all soon!
small OZ POSTER.jpg
small OZ POSTER.jpg (134.44 KiB) Viewed 2402 times

Chorlton Players

Re: Local Drama - The Wizard of Oz

Postby Chorlton Players » Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:54 pm

Afternoon folks - Due to the popularity of the show we have increased the number of online advance tickets available for the Saturday Matinee and Evening shows. However, they are selling fast and there are only a few tickets remaining online... the rest will be available on the door on a first come first served basis.
Online tickets still available for Thursday and Friday Evening. Grab them fast folks...

EmmaF

Postby EmmaF » Sat Jan 18, 2014 6:38 pm

Just been to see this today and thought it was fantastic. Well done chorlton players for such an entertaining performance. We are very lucky to have them and the Edge theatre in Chorlton.

Hacking

Postby Hacking » Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:28 pm

I took my 6 year old grand-daughter to the matinee on Saturday and it was fantastic. Thats all. Just fantastic. Best £10 quid Ive spent for a long time.

Chorlton Players

Postby Chorlton Players » Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:30 pm

EmmaF wrote:Just been to see this today and thought it was fantastic. Well done chorlton players for such an entertaining performance. We are very lucky to have them and the Edge theatre in Chorlton.

Hacking wrote:I took my 6 year old grand-daughter to the matinee on Saturday and it was fantastic. Thats all. Just fantastic. Best £10 quid Ive spent for a long time.

Thank you both very much. We are all so happy to hear you enjoyed the show. Hope to see you again soon,

Return to “Discussions”