Classic VW camper hire in Chorlton

the place on the chorlton bulletin board for vegetable-spread related chatter and other matters...it's the first, the best and it's currently hack free.
t0ria

Classic VW camper hire in Chorlton

Postby t0ria » Thu Jan 09, 2014 1:47 pm

I know plugging your business is frowned upon on this website but I've been coming on here for 7 years now so I'm going to take advantage of it to plug mine!

Pauld and I have started a classic Volkswagen camper hire business 'Cool Cat Campers' from our home in Chorlton. We have a 1978 6 berth late bay camper called Bertha who is available for holiday and festival hire. We also have a farcebook /coolcatcampers and a twatter @coolcatcampers.

I've been killing myself in the civil service for 17 years and have decided it's time to move on and do something I love instead. (Although annoyingly this means David Cameron has won- I'm leaving the public sector to set up a private business). We are VW enthusiasts (we own 2 campervans ourselves!) so we know our stuff.

If you might be interested or know anyone who might be, please could you spread the word? It would really help us out.

Thanks
Victoria (t0ria) and Paul (Pauld)
Cool Cat Campers

Pearl

Re: Classic VW camper hire in Chorlton

Postby Pearl » Fri Jan 10, 2014 2:36 pm

Oh well done Toria and Paul D. Looks great. I will pass this on to my driving friends.

ash pole

Postby ash pole » Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:14 pm

Good luck with this.

I was chatting to a VW enthusiast who gave me a lift the other day. Told me now they're stopping making them values have sky-rocketed. His mate put one on ebay for 55k in hours a guy turned up for a test drive, offered him 63k in cash right there and then if he could drive it away.

Louise

Postby Louise » Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:31 pm

Lego do a really good camper van kit. My daughter has wanted one for ages. I keep waiting for a second hand one to come up at a reasonable price but even the model ones come at a premium these days.

Pearl

Postby Pearl » Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:27 am

Just noticed a typo on your home page, Toria.

Para 1, line 5: tyling

t0ria

Postby t0ria » Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:42 am

Pearl wrote:Just noticed a typo on your home page, Toria.

Para 1, line 5: tyling

Ooh well spotted, thanks very much, I am going to blame Paul who programmed the wesbite (although I wrote the wording!)

Stanley

Postby Stanley » Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:23 am

The very best of luck to you and, as an owner of such a thing myself, I can confirm that anyone wanting to rent want should do...shortly before buying one of their very own.
Keep an open mind...but not so open that your brain falls out.

t0ria

Postby t0ria » Tue May 06, 2014 8:47 am

Hello all, sorry for the spam but the camper van business is going great! I met a lot of people at the Chorlton Big Green Happening the other weekend which was really good fun. Bertha is just back from Anglesey with a couple from Sale and and has a couple of weeks available until the next booking. School holidays are now fully booked but we still have the following availability:

6th to 23rd May
30th May to 6th June
9th June to 21st June
7th July to 11th July
14th July to 23rd July
1st September onwards

If you know anyone who might be interested please pass this on!

www.coolcatcampers.co.uk

Return to “Discussions”