Please could you help - survey for my MSc Health Psychology

the place on the chorlton bulletin board for vegetable-spread related chatter and other matters...it's the first, the best and it's currently hack free.
Barbourini

Please could you help - survey for my MSc Health Psychology

Postby Barbourini » Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:58 pm

Hello my fellow Chorlton residents,

I am currently carrying out a piece of research for my MSc Health Psychology and would really appreciate it if you would be willing to take part.

I am looking at how a person's perceptions of their childhood experiences surrounding home life, may have influenced their eating behaviour in adulthood. Much research into eating behaviour has looked at the role of parents in a person's eating behaviour, but this often focuses on responses from parents themselves or of children/adolescents. I am interested in exploring adults perceptions of the impact their parents/caregivers may or may not have had on eating behaviour in adulthood.

I would really appreciate it if would take part in the research. If you would like to take part, all you need to do is click on the link below and complete a short online survey. It will take you no more than 25 minutes. You also need to be female and over the age of 18. The survey is completely anonymous and you will be given further information once you begin the survey.

The link is: http://www.surveygizmo.co.uk/s3/1445133/56b4c8bd324a

Thanks in advance,

Jayne

massolina

Re: Please could you help - survey for my MSc Health Psychol

Postby massolina » Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:33 am

Its odd what I 'll do when I'm bored, but I've done it.

Barbourini

Postby Barbourini » Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:14 am

Thanks - I really appreciate it.

Barbourini

Postby Barbourini » Tue Apr 01, 2014 6:15 pm

Hi all,

Thanks to all the people who have filled this in for me so far. It really is great of you!

I am still collecting data for a few more weeks and it would be massively appreciated, if you haven't already, if you could take a bit of time and complete this.

Thanks so much

Jayne

Return to “Discussions”