Congratulations Chorlton!

the place on the chorlton bulletin board for vegetable-spread related chatter and other matters...it's the first, the best and it's currently hack free.
pauld

Congratulations Chorlton!

Postby pauld » Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:37 pm

On having a Beech Road Festival/Fun Day/Family Day that didn't descend into a riot.

Sarah_B

Re: Congratulations Chorlton!

Postby Sarah_B » Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:12 pm

I'll second that .... there was a lovely atmosphere there today ... I thoroughly enjoyed the day (and fantastic weather too).

CharlieB

Postby CharlieB » Sun Jul 06, 2014 8:55 pm

It was a lovely atmosphere down there today, everyone smiling and enjoying the sun.

We were there for a good few hours and saw no knobheadness at all. My little ones cleaned me out on those water spheres in the park.

My lad and a couple of his schoolmates had a bit of a busk near the Launderette and said that everyone was great.

Hopefully they've got it back for good.

KingNailer

Postby KingNailer » Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:04 am

CharlieB wrote:It was a lovely atmosphere down there today, everyone smiling and enjoying the sun.

We were there for a good few hours and saw no knobheadness at all. My little ones cleaned me out on those water spheres in the park.

My lad and a couple of his schoolmates had a bit of a busk near the Launderette and said that everyone was great.

Hopefully they've got it back for good.

saw the buskers, very good they were

Phila

Postby Phila » Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:04 pm

I agree they were rather good. One dropped his Ukelele as we passed. My folks came up to see us for lunch (dinner), and were very impressed with what Beech road had laid on for them!

Return to “Discussions”