dogs in beech road park

the place on the chorlton bulletin board for vegetable-spread related chatter and other matters...it's the first, the best and it's currently hack free.
woof, woof

dogs in beech road park

Postby woof, woof » Thu Oct 23, 2014 7:34 pm

Just to get this one going again........Who was around on thursday at around 5pm listening to the "Dog Pound" ???? WoW. I heard some yappy little piece of sh1t yapping its lungs of for 50 minutes non stop. I think after my last post people seem to think the major problem is "Dog Poo", yes this is Vile, but the real issue here is the incessant barking that blights people lives around the park. I went down to have a look and see if I could have a word with the owner of said dog and I must have seen 8 dogs in the park, I think they have a rota system to piss off residents on a batton basis.
As for dog owners doing so much work in the park (last post), so they should, dog owners are the most anti-social group of people on the planet. They should be made to clean up the park wearing high visibility jackets with "COMMUNITY PAYBACK" written on.

ash pole

Re: dogs in beech road park

Postby ash pole » Thu Oct 23, 2014 9:37 pm

scottie

Postby scottie » Sun Oct 26, 2014 8:50 pm

ash pole

Postby ash pole » Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:28 pm

This whole board really. What's happening? It used to be so full of local goings on and a hotbed of irrelevant discussion.

scottie

Postby scottie » Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:45 am

ash pole wrote:This whole board really. What's happening? It used to be so full of local goings on and a hotbed of irrelevant discussion.

Message boards generally seem to have died a death in recent years, I used to go on several music ones 10 years ago, few exist now and those that do are like ghost towns.
People go on Facebook and twitter instead. Also this board is not particularly a pleasant place to be, it soon turns nasty and unpleasant making it pointless and depressing. This is why nobody comes here much.
If you're not a famous person who attracts trolls, social media sites are far more attractive as people tend to be much more polite in my personal experience. If people are rude you just un-follow them.
So instead of virtually shouting at loons at the bus stop (like this board) it's more like an interesting discussion with 'friends' down the pub.
Time to pull the plug on this message board. It's been dead for some time and it's time has definitely been and gone.

FurFoxAche

Postby FurFoxAche » Tue Oct 28, 2014 11:41 am

Have you been on the Chorlton Facebook page? Its a hotbed of fu<ktards.

People want things instantly and people can get notifications of new posts through applications they use regularly. The messageboard is dead I'm afraid.

scottie

Postby scottie » Tue Oct 28, 2014 12:11 pm

[quote="FurFoxAche"]Have you been on the Chorlton Facebook page? Its a hotbed of fu<ktards.

No I take your word for it though, is that where they all are these days? I'll avoid. I was talking about twitter really. It has it's fair share of idiots of course but it's easy enough not to follow them, mute or block.

annie

Postby annie » Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:42 pm

I have read the Facebook Chorlton Group, but not posted on it, as the ration of fvcktards (great word...) to human beings is so high even the simplest conversation is hijacked by fake-named wankers to bolster their huge egos, and tiny penises. They scare even me.

The problem is that the admin is totally self-interested. His fvcktard friends get to stay, but the other fvcktards get kicked off (and then they go and create another fake ID and continue).

If people want Chorlton Web to exist, then they need to use it.
One must always be wary of the march of the right-wing. I advocate public flogging/confiscation of assets/rehoming of their young

Return to “Discussions”