Harpy HumBug

the place on the chorlton bulletin board for vegetable-spread related chatter and other matters...it's the first, the best and it's currently hack free.
Phila

Harpy HumBug

Postby Phila » Wed Dec 24, 2014 11:02 pm

A Happy Seasons festivities to one and all.
It's gone awfully quiet on here of late.

andy_landy

Re: Harpy HumBug

Postby andy_landy » Thu Dec 25, 2014 6:14 pm

and a pious yule to you too :)

super late start for me today, didn't drag myself out of my pit til well after 1pm... just cooked a big pot of veggie stew, considering settling down for the evening with a bottle of red. the cake i was going to bake can wait til tomorrow.

ash pole

Postby ash pole » Mon Dec 29, 2014 9:16 pm

Really is a shame. Twitface is fine for flippant chit chat but I used to enjoy the deeper and more meaningful discussions here.

(I'm actually being serious).

annie

Postby annie » Mon Dec 29, 2014 9:59 pm

The problem is the Facebook group, not Twitter. Sadly the c*nt ratio on that group is way too high for me.
One must always be wary of the march of the right-wing. I advocate public flogging/confiscation of assets/rehoming of their young

Phila

Postby Phila » Thu Jan 01, 2015 2:41 am

Harpy New Year. I agree, I was on the FB page but gave it up a few months ago. Too many bigots for my liking.

Sarah_B

Postby Sarah_B » Fri Jan 02, 2015 7:39 pm

I have similar views too. I'm not keen on the FB page .... I'm a member of the group but never post.

I know what you mean ash pole, I like the deeper and more meaningful discussions we have on here too.

annie

Postby annie » Tue Jan 06, 2015 6:48 am

Oooh I dunno about deep and meaningful, but at least there isn't a phalanx of total hipster tossers who lurk here with the sole intention of taking the piss out any posting made.

(OK, a few, but not the horrible majority seem to infect the Chorlton Facebook group)
One must always be wary of the march of the right-wing. I advocate public flogging/confiscation of assets/rehoming of their young

Return to “Discussions”