Hotel / B&B in Chorlton ?

the place on the chorlton bulletin board for vegetable-spread related chatter and other matters...it's the first, the best and it's currently hack free.
Dave32

Hotel / B&B in Chorlton ?

Postby Dave32 » Tue Apr 13, 2004 7:59 pm

Got friends coming to visit this weekend. My flat's too small for them, anyone recommend a good hotel around these parts? There used to be quite a few, but they all seem to have been converted into flats by now. I know that the Spread Eagle has some rooms, does anyone know if the Lloyds does as well?

DW

Postby DW » Wed Apr 14, 2004 9:05 am

The Lloyds no longer does accomodation however, there is a b&b/hotel on Albany Road, just past Safeway's on the left

Louise

Postby Louise » Wed Apr 14, 2004 6:43 pm

Thats gone as well

DW

Postby DW » Thu Apr 15, 2004 7:34 am

...what about the Woodstock - past the Spread Eagle (towards Stretford) on the right (where Edge Lane meets end of Wilbraham?). - failing that it looks like it's the Spread.

Good luck! :!:

Dave32

Postby Dave32 » Sun Apr 18, 2004 12:35 pm

The Spread it was, and not a bad choice at all from what I heard. FYI, the Albany, Lyndhurst, Sabre D'Or and Tideswell have all closed down (to be turned into flats - surprise surprise). Not sure about the Cavendish. The Kempton House told me they're usually booked up a couple of weeks in advance now, probably due to the demand from visitors to all those people in their brand new flats that are too small for guests. I stayed to the Woodstock myself once, can't say I can really recommend it.

Return to “Discussions”