Weekend Plans

the place on the chorlton bulletin board for vegetable-spread related chatter and other matters...it's the first, the best and it's currently hack free.
KingNailer

Weekend Plans

Postby KingNailer » Fri Jan 30, 2015 2:22 pm

Friday - Finishing off my papier mache deconstruction of Picasso's Guernica for a retrospecive exhibition in La Prada; giving a lecture on 'The Representations of The Psychological Effects of Social Humiliation in Parisian High Society in A La Recherche du temps Perdu' at The South Bank Centre; and writing a thesis on The Love of Money and the Temptation of Materialism Amongst Czech University Students.

Saturday - A quick stop off in Brussels to meet with Helmut Wang and give him my redacted report on Convergence of Public Expenditures and Implementation of a Single Model of Public Finances in the European Union; quick bite of lunch with Valentina Bambini in Milan; gala dinner/fundraiser for the Survivors of Srebrenica in Vienna (I'm guest of honour).

Sunday - Going to the Lloyds with Annie for a chicken balti pie with chip shop curry

Phila

Re: Weekend Plans

Postby Phila » Fri Jan 30, 2015 9:51 pm

Lazy weekend then?

annie

Re: Weekend Plans

Postby annie » Mon Feb 02, 2015 6:27 pm

You never turned up.

Screw you, Nailer, I'm taking the kids.

And the cat.
One must always be wary of the march of the right-wing. I advocate public flogging/confiscation of assets/rehoming of their young

Return to “Discussions”