Chorlton Players present ‘The Bacchae’
Euripides’s Greek classic, given a new twist: revitalised and rocked up!
One of the greatest of all Greek plays – savage, comic and intensely lyrical – The Bacchae powerfully dramatises the conflict between the emotional and rational sides of the human psyche. The magnetic young Dionysus – icon, hedonist, god – returns home with his cult of female followers to exact his revenge, unleashing the full force of female sexuality on the city.
Thurs 26th - Sat 28th March 2015 at 7.30pm
St Werburgh’s Parish Hall,
St Werburgh’s Rd,
Advance tickets available online* from http://www.chorltonplayers.com
*Online tickets account for approximately 60% of our overall capacity. Once this limit is reached, the remaining 40% will only be available for purchase on the door on a first come first served basis. In order to guarantee entry, we highly recommend purchasing your tickets in advance online via the link above.
the place on the chorlton bulletin board for vegetable-spread related chatter and other matters...it's the first, the best and it's currently hack free.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 19 guests