Personal Message Spam - Let me know...

the place on the chorlton bulletin board for vegetable-spread related chatter and other matters...it's the first, the best and it's currently hack free.
F**KChorlton

Postby F**KChorlton » Thu May 17, 2007 3:12 pm

Come girls don't spam the anti-spam page, there are two threads which you can use to put across your opinions. Also your arguments are just falling into pure conjecture.

digger

Postby digger » Thu May 17, 2007 6:23 pm

F**KChorlton wrote:I seem to have 80 friends on my page in the main who have requested to be on my page rather than me asking them, that suggests that they like it.

80 people? Wow! That's amazing. It would be amazing even if it was restricted to Manchester (population over 2 million). It would be even more amazing if it was restricted to the UK (population ~60 million). But this is the Internet we're talking about. There's roughly 2 BILLION people with access.

And 80 of them are your friends. Fantastic. That makes roughly - err 2 billion (give or take) who either hate you or couldn't give a toss.
Our brains have just one scale, and we resize our experiences to fit.

F**KChorlton

Postby F**KChorlton » Fri May 18, 2007 3:02 pm

This is possibly the stupidest argument I've had on this site. For example this site has under 600 users and has been running for many years, does that suggest this site is hated by 2 billion people?

PiaggioBIX

Postby PiaggioBIX » Fri May 18, 2007 4:59 pm

Louise wrote:I think everyone who looks at that other blokes site probably count as people who arnt impressed with your site.

I think that anyone who doesn't agree with your opinion must agree with mine?

:lol:
10 quid for an onion? you tit!

Return to “Discussions”