I've struggled to find the instructions

Use this forum to find out how to use the forums. Feel free to ask questions.
SMOKEY

I've struggled to find the instructions

Postby SMOKEY » Tue Dec 04, 2007 8:38 pm

"digger"said Anyway, I see you've got the hang of it now, so it looks like it is pretty easy after all

I eventually found the instructions for how to do bold, italics and underlining I read through the FAQ and it said "For more information on BBCode see the guide which can be accessed from the posting page."Silly me ,I took "posting"(page) to be an adjective, whereas it is meant as a verb. ie the page to post on rather than a page with postings on.I couldn't find any more information,obviously.With advice from elliej I figured out that what I had been trying was correct, but still not working so by trial and error I found changing the BBCode made the difference. That also drew my attention to the "more information on BBCode" pages.I know I'm a "candidate for a testing group"(thick at this stuff)but maybe I'm not the only one.There are a lot of people registered who have never posted. Perhaps the link [url]BBCode[/url]could be in the FAQ.There is probably a good reason why not,mebbe I'm just thick.

Return to “Instructions”