Trades people needed

Lookie here...I think a skill swap exchange could do with being anonymous, but I haven't got anything sorted yet.

So - use this to either:
* Register a skill you've got that you're prepared to do as a favour or in return for...another skill?
* Ask for help - say what you're willing to offer: something or a job you could do in return.

I suggest that all final arrangements are done by private message.

Let's see what happens...
fgoddard

Trades people needed

Postby fgoddard » Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:33 pm

Hi,

I'm just about to move to the area and have been gathering details on yell.com of local tradesman, but was wondering if anyone had any recommendations for the following:

Curtain maker - is Irene's sewing box any good?
Carpenter
Plasterer

Any suggestions of people you've used that have been good, would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks a lot,
Fran

m21-M5

Hello

Postby m21-M5 » Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:50 pm

I would expect The sewing box to be very good. She has been there since I was a little kid so trade must show for itself. Most shops going back that long have faded away over the years. ( Its also an Independant shop so greenpeace people of Chorlton wont mind you shopping there)
Also I know her son is working with a plasterer and they have constant work, so again must be good to a degree.. :D

fgoddard

Postby fgoddard » Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:55 pm

Thanks very much, that's really helpful

m21-M5

Postby m21-M5 » Sun Aug 10, 2008 1:01 pm

No problem :)

minus5media

Re: Trades people needed

Postby minus5media » Thu May 20, 2010 12:49 pm

Barrington Lewis is dedicated in offering high quality uPVC Double Glazing Windows, Doors and Conservatories. Visit: http://www.cheapdoubleglazingmanchester.co.uk to get a FREE Quotation. We cover all areas of Manchester including Altrincham, Sale, Chorlton, Didsbury, Fallowfield, Stockport Stretford, Salford and Wythenshawe.

Return to “Skill Swap”