Chorlton Landshare - Transition Chorlton

Lookie here...I think a skill swap exchange could do with being anonymous, but I haven't got anything sorted yet.

So - use this to either:
* Register a skill you've got that you're prepared to do as a favour or in return for...another skill?
* Ask for help - say what you're willing to offer: something or a job you could do in return.

I suggest that all final arrangements are done by private message.

Let's see what happens...
TransitionChorlton

Chorlton Landshare - Transition Chorlton

Postby TransitionChorlton » Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:43 pm

Hi all,

Just to let you know that Transition Chorlton are trying to set up a landshare scheme. Landshare brings together people who have a passion for home-grown food, connecting those who have land to share with those who need land for cultivating food. We are trying to find people who have some unused land and people who want to use some space but don't have any. The focus is on growing food but for now we might leave it up to the land owner to decide what happens with their plot. At the moment we have one space available on Warwick Road, so get in touch if you want a garden! I think that their is a very long waiting list (2 years?) for the allotments so this could be much quicker for those looking to get growing. Of course, if you are using someone else's garden you could teach them a thing or two about looking after it!

Anyway, you can get in touch with us by email transitionchorlton at gmail dot com, www.facebook.com/TheTransitionChorlton, twitter.com/TransChorlton, or by replying to this thread. We have set up a Chorlton group over on landshare.net (search groups for "Chorlton") so please use that to make land available or to take up someone's offer.

The Transition Chorlton Team

Return to “Skill Swap”