We are running an afternoon 'Improve Ukulele' Workshop at Habitual Fitness for people who play the Ukulele a little but would like to move forward. These sessions are a great deal of fun and a good afternoon out!
Saturday 20th September. 1-5pm.
559 Barlow Moor Rd
You will learn:
- right hand fingerpicking posture and technique
- various fingerpicking patterns
- to 'randomise' fingerpicking patterns
- to combine fingerpicking with strumming
- to add percussive effects to strumming
- left hand hammer on/pull off techniques in chords
- a wider chord vocabulary
- to add riffs to chord sequences
- to improve rhythm in your playing
- 4 new songs and how to apply the above!
Price: £32 per person
Ukuleles available for hire, or sale (10% off)
For full info, and to register, please visit: www.musicneveralone.co.uk/improve_ukulele
Or email: Richard - email@example.com
the place on the chorlton bulletin board for vegetable-spread related chatter and other matters...it's the first, the best and it's currently hack free.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 22 guests