Ticketing system in the Barbican

the place on the chorlton bulletin board for vegetable-spread related chatter and other matters...it's the first, the best and it's currently hack free.
Three Wheeled Pram

Ticketing system in the Barbican

Postby Three Wheeled Pram » Tue May 04, 2004 11:53 am

Any anecdotes regarding this?
I think it's atrocious... takes on average half an hour from taking your coupon to getting served.
Any ideas for an improved system? I'm going to mail them with the best suggestions and solutions so we can get this sorted once and for all.

Yesch Mate

Agreed

Postby Yesch Mate » Tue May 04, 2004 12:20 pm

You stand there for an hour and then one of the minions gives you an olive rye instead of the sunblushed tomatoe one that you asked for. What's with that?

sidecar

Postby sidecar » Tue May 04, 2004 12:30 pm

Ah - I've just sussed it. You are not, in fact, talking about a modern arts complex in South London.

Not a bit of it.

You are, in fact, referring to our favourite Eastern European bakery.

Here's the trick - don't go between 12 and 2 unless you take a hefty victorian novel with you for company. Best time of all is 5.20 when you may be able to wangle a few end-of-day freebies if you catch the eye of one of the aged biddies behind the counter. Makes for a late lunch, I admit.

Louise

Postby Louise » Thu May 06, 2004 9:05 am

Be very very careful. I criticised the service at the Barbakan and they issued a fatwa on me. They were going to turn me into Liverwurst.

Return to “Discussions”